1. The mosque was opened in 2012 as part of the museum-reserve, which includes monuments of the ancient settlement of Bulgars – one of the pearls of the Republic of Tatarstan.
2. Bulgar is included in the World Heritage List and, together with Sviyazhsky, belongs to the two actively restored zones of the Republic.
3. Tourists see the similarity of the mosque with the famous Taj Mahal.
The skill of work, the subtle silhouette amaze the guest’s imagination.
4. Almost all elements of the mosque are painted white. A small exception are the bronze door handles.
5. The mosque houses the largest Koran in the world. Its weight is more than 8 centners.